Friday, April 22, 2011

Proud Mom Moment

Rya enjoys drawing. She makes little pictures for people and folds them up to give it to them. While I was on the computer, she brought me one of her completed projects. I was a little distracted and told her she should write her name on it. She went in the other room, and without any other direction, a few minutes later came back in and handed me this. Wow! She had my full attention at this point and my admiration. Maybe I just have mommy goggles on, but I can see each distinct letter in perfection (although some may be upside down). Look at my little girl, all grown up and writing her name for the first time.

 

IMAG0072

 

This “Proud Mom Moment” is brought to you by Rya.

No comments:

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP