Saturday, October 17, 2009

birthday surprises

I have to rave on my hubby a little, I know I have shared tidbits of his romantic side on here before, but his thoughtfulness never ceases to amaze. It reminds me of how lucky I am to have a guy like him in my life! I was in Texas for my birthday, so we weren’t really able to celebrate. However, when I arrived home, not only did I find a spotless house (present enough, I think), but scattered in hiding spots all over the house I found Gerber daisies, with the attached puzzle piece.

  IMG_0004  


I am sorry to report that with all the crazy catch-up from vacation over the next couple days, I wasn’t able to assemble the puzzle…until Friday, that is. This wouldn’t have been a problem, but I had already committed on Thursday night to feed the missionaries that Friday evening. But, this is no surprise, Cody is the romantic, and I am usually unknowingly sabotaging his romancing efforts with my everyday practical life. It works out though, he’s the romantic, I am the realist- we even each other out. And, we rescheduled our date for the next week. :)

  IMG_0007  

No comments:

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP