Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Look at my teethes…

               “Who has teeth? Well,.. look around and you’ll find out who. You”ll find that red-headed
               uncles do.  TEETH! They are very much in style. They must be very much worthwhile.” 
                                                                                                                                          -- Dr. Suess

 



So, I couldn’t agree more, but up until now Rya hasn’t really been very toothy. But, finally, she is getting a few more teeth…teeth #5, #6, #7, #8 and I think #9. Now some may question whether this is blog worthy and I submit that yes it is. She hasn’t gotten a tooth since she tuned a year old. If you know her well, you know this hasn’t slowed her food consumption, in fact she still eats more than Cody and me, but for the past 8 months she has been swallowing her food whole because her four front teeth weren’t very helpful in chewing. Well now she is more than doubling the amount of teeth in her mouth all at once- what a way to go!. She is getting a couple molars and a couple canines in that we can see- I am sure the others aren’t long to follow.

Sorry, our camera is still on the fritz so I don’t have any pictures of the momentous occasion, but I am sure you can imagine what lots of little teeth look like.



So YEA! and OUCH! for Rya. We are very excited you will actually have chompers to aide you in your eating endeavors.

3 comments:

Mandi Arrington said...

She is so adorable!

Dana said...

That is great that she is getting so many teeth, but it also sounds pretty painful. I have a fiend whose baby didn't break her first tooth until she was 1 1/2 years old. And then she did the same thing. All her teeth came in at once.
So I know that you are intersted in the coupon thing. So I did a little research for you and found the website that I came across a few weeks back the I thought was for the northwest area, but it is acctully for your area. It is http://nwadeals.net.I know that there are probable other website out there for you area. If I come across anymore I will let you know. Also you can go to www.couponmom.com and read
"Cut your grocery bill in half". That is how I started. If you have questions along the way feel free to ask me. Though I am still a newbie I have lots of websites and blogs that I follow and can ask questions on.Good Luck! Let me know how i goes.

At the White House said...

Oh my goodness that girl is growing! Every time we hear something about Arkansas on the news we are concerned about your welfare. We miss you and we hope things are going well with you. I ask Deanna about you often.
Love ya!
Claudia

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP